1. Name: Amanda
2. Age: 16
3. Where you from? Southern Missouri
4. Do you play softball? =/ No
5. If so what position? n/a
_______What is your favorite_______
1. gum: Koolerz- Pina Colada
2. restaurant: Taco Bell ^_^
3. drink: Diet Coke
4. season: Spring/Fall
5. type of weather: slightly cloudy and warm, about 70 degrees
6. emotion: blissful/spaztic
7. thing to do on a half day: Go in town with friends
8. late-night activity: Hang out at the skatepark with friends
9. sport: Soccer/Softball
10. city: St.Louis or Seattle
11: color: Orange =)
12. favorite athlete: Mia Hamm
13. song: "Nothing Better" ~ The Postal Service
14: movie: (I'm a movie geek) American Beauty, White Oleander, Eternal Sunshine, The Hours, The Faculty, The Craft, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Requiem For A Dream
15: food: Italian mmmm
What kind of things do you like to do?
umm.. I dunno.. I like to listen to music, music is my LIFE. I watch WAY too much tv and movies for a normal person.. but oh well I guess? I love to play soccer and softball, but that doesn't happen very often, considering the fact that I've never been on any type of sports team. I'm a total geek: I'm on the speech & debate team, in drama club, in an art club.. yeah. Geek.
Okay, I'm in a bit of a predicament.
I've never actually played any sport before, but have always been really interested. It kind of embarasses me that I want to play, but it's like.. the need to play softball runs through my veins and pumps through my whole body.
Well, I was going to try out for my school's team, but I decided not to.. because I have so many doubts about joining a team.
"What if I suck to tha maxx and make a fool of myself?"
"What if people get freaked out because the only out homo in the entire school is on their team?"
"What if I'm good, and become too proud of myself and become completely rude?"
So I didn't try out for next year...
But I really want to play!